Our App Review
NBA 2K13 iPhone Game
Having a video game franchise running for 12 years may make some companies lethargic in updating, not the case with 2k Sports’ new NBA 2k13 iPhone Game. While most are familiar with this sports games mechanics 2k threw in some pleasant changes this year most notably player vs player support, players can now challenge their friends in multiplayer mode via Game Center or Bluetooth.
The addition of PvP takes what has largely been a must have basketball game in a legendary must have basketball game. Gameplay is smooth as always and still built on critically acclaimed NBA 2K engine and features improved graphics and intuitive One-Finger controls. NBA 2K13 also lets you relive some of the most memorable performances in NBA history, including Kobe Bryant’s 81-point performance in 2006. Executive produced by multi-platinum recording artist JAY Z, who personally curated this year’s soundtrack.
You simply can not go wrong with this franchise and NBA 2k13 looks and feels amazing.
NBA 2k13 Video :
NBA 2k13 iPhone Game
NBA 2K13 iPhone Game Features
- Multiplayer: Take the court against your friends via Game Center and Bluetooth.
- Intuitive Controls: Choose between classic control and One-Finger control, built specifically for iOS devices.
- Improved graphics and animations.
- NBA’s Greatest Games: Relive some of the best performances in NBA history, including Kobe Bryant’s 81-point performance in 2006.
- A JAY Z Production: Featuring a soundtrack personally curated by multi-platinum recording artist JAY Z.
- Multiseason Mode: Play through multiple NBA seasons and establish your team as a dynasty.
- TV-style presentation, including full commentary from Kevin Harlan and Clark Kellogg.
- Updated Rosters – All transactions from the 2011-2012 season incorporated, you will be playing with current teams and ratings.
NBA 2K13 iPhone Game Requirements
NBA 2K13 iPhone Game is Rated 4+ and compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Submit a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.